- Take special care of hygiene around you so that bacteria cannot enter your body.
- After each sexual intercourse, urinate to remove the bacteria that have become active during the intercourse.
- Eat foods that are hygienic and healthy.
- If someone is indwelling urinary bladder catheters, make sure that they are thoroughly clean and sterilized so that you are free from the risk of catching an infection.
- Drink plenty of water and liquids to keep flushing toxins and waste products constantly out of your body so that there is no scope of infections.