Autoimmune Disease Symptoms Takeaways
- The symptoms of an autoimmune disease affect brain, skin, mouth, lungs, sinus, thyroid, joints, muscles, adrenals and GI tract functions.
- The average number of doctors a person visits before autoimmunity is suspected is six to 10.
- It often takes up to five years for an official autoimmune diagnosis.
- Almost one is six people in the U.S. — 50 million overall — live with autoimmune disease symptoms.
- You can tackle autoimmune disorders by addressing leaky gut, eating dirt, removing foods and factors that damage the gut, replacing them with healing foods, repairing with specific supplements, and rebalancing with probiotics.