To Get You Started
Here is the basic breakdown and my personal food list for the diet that has worked best in the longterm, for my Myasthenia Gravis. Overall, this is the plan I used to get myself where I am today.
- Eat a clean diet (real foods, whole foods, pesticide-free)
- Eliminate your dietary allergens (often dairy, nuts, soy, etc.)
- Eliminate grains
- Reduce your packaged/canned food intake to ultimately eliminate excess sodium (frozen is great and fresh is best)
- Eat plenty of healthy fats
- Eat plenty of leafy greens and rainbow veggies