How is hair loss treated?
When age or genetics is to blame for the loss of your shiny strands of hair, you usually don’t need any treatment. But, since few people are ready to say goodbye to their lovely curls, there are some options to explore.
Here are some efficient home remedies for hair loss that you could use to restore your beautiful hair. But, remember! When the culprit behind the hair loss is an illness, you need to tackle this problem first. Then, worry about your hair.
1. Coconut milk promotes hair growth
Yes, you read it correctly. Coconut milk is your solution if you have hair problems. And why is that? Well, there are several factors:
- Coconut milk is rich in healthy fats.
- It contains vitamin E. That’s important because vitamin E has antioxidant properties and it repairs damaged hair follicles.
- The magnesium in coconut milk strengthens the hair.
- It improves hair elasticity.
- It moisturizes the hair.
- Coconut milk contains niacin and folate. They are known for their ability to increase blood circulation.
2. Red wine is beneficial for the hair
That’s right. Red wine is not only a tasty beverage that you indulge in from time to time. It turns out that it has unexpected hair benefits. Are you curious what they could be? Let’s see:
- Red wine protects the hair from UV damage.
- It’s rich in antioxidants such as bioflavonoids. It keeps your hair young and lustrous.
- The antioxidants present in the red wine, repair damaged hair.
- It stimulates the blood circulation on your scalp. Moreover, it strengthens the blood vessels and may lower your chance of getting dandruff.
- It contains resveratrol, which has many potential health benefits. Among them is preventing hair loss.
The bottom line is that regularly drinking a glass of wine may do you some good. But if you don’t enjoy the taste of wine, there are other options.
3. Castor oil for strong and luxurious hair
Caster oil is an essential oil that has been used as a remedy for hair loss for a long time. It’s an ingredient that it’s often present in many hair growth products.
Moreover, the best shampoo for hair loss is the one that contains castor oil. Let’s see why:
- Castor oil has powerful antibacterial and antifungal qualities. It’s perfect for dealing with scalp infections that may lead to hair loss.
- Due to the presence of omega-9 acids and ricinoleic acid, castor oil improves scalp circulation. In this way, it supplies the hair follicles with the nutrients and oxygen they need.
- It restores the natural pH balance of the scalp.
- It restores damaged roots and eliminates splits ends.
- Castor oil also has antioxidant properties that make our hair strong and smooth. Moreover, the antioxidant effect prevents tearing or falling.
4. Apple cider vinegar removes dead skin
For years, apple cider vinegar has been used to treat various hair and skin conditions. It’s not a surprise that it’s an effective remedy for hair loss. But why is that?
Apple cider vinegar contains enzymes and acids that prevent the growth of bacteria. It restores the natural pH balance of the scalp and acts as a cleansing agent by removing chemicals, dead skin, and dirt. In this way, it unclogs hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
It also increases the scalp blood circulation which in turn supplies the hair follicles with nutrients.
5. Licorice root soothes the scalp
Licorice root is another effective and simple home remedy for hair problems. But what does it do? It soothes the scalps, opens your pores and prevents hair damage. It can also help you get rid of scalp irritation.
Why? Because it’s rich in vitamins, flavonoids, essential oil, protein, fat and much more. All these compounds promote hair growth.
- grounded licorice root
- ¼ teaspoon of saffron
- a bowl
- one cup of milk
- Measure one tablespoon of grounded licorice root.
- Measure one cup of milk and pour it into the bowl.
- Add the grounded licorice
- Add ¼ teaspoon of saffron.
- Mix well to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to the problematic area.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash your hair in the morning.
- Repeat maximum twice a week.