- Sunlight sensitivity
- Mouth sores, tongue sores, inside nose sores
- Arthritis pain in joints
- Pain in chest and side when breathing or moving
- Kidney problems
- Neurologic problems
- Blood problems such as anemia, low white cell count
- Immune system malfunction
- Antinuclear antibodies
It is recommended that if you have four or more of the eleven criteria, you should consult with a rheumatologist.
5 – Lupus diagnosis may be difficult.
Lupus is considered an unpredictable disease, with no two cases exactly the same. The unique pattern of symptoms associated with lupus has caused some to say that lupus is like a snowflake. No two are alike. There are several symptoms of lupus which mimic other rheumatic diseases (e.g., severe fatigue), making the diagnostic process difficult.
- What Is Antinuclear Antibody?
- Lupus Anti-coagulants