9 signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Of course, not all bad behavior can be clinically diagnosed as NPD. But if you find a new dating prospect exhibits several signs of the disorder, you may want to think twice before moving forward with the relationship. Ben Michaelis, Ph.D., lists the following signs to look for in your bae to protect yourself from exploitation and abuse.
1. He exaggerates his achievements in the hope of receiving praise from other people.
2. He’s preoccupied with fantasies of limitless success, love, and brilliance.
3. He believes he’s special and should only associate with other special people.
4. He needs to be admired.
5.He feels entitled and believe his needs should always be met.
6. He takes advantage of, and exploits other people.
7. He lacks empathy for other people.
8. He gets jealous of other people and believes they are jealous of them.
9. He’s arrogant and he displays self-important, condescending, behaviors.