How You Can Help Your Child With Dyslexia
You are your child’s number-one source of support. From working with the school to working on reading skills, you can help give your child the tools and motivation to succeed in school and in life.
Here are just some of the things you can do:
- Get tips for teaching your child to learn sight words.
- Explore ways to improve your child’s reading comprehension.
- Find ways to help your child connect letters to sounds in everyday activities.
- Discover software, apps and Chrome tools to help with reading.
- Look into where to find free audiobooks for your child.
- See what your child can say to self-advocate in grade school and middle school.
- Learn how to be an advocate for your child at school.
- Discover your child’s strengths.