In order to treat autoimmune hypothyroidism, which is the most common form of hypothyroidism, it is absolutely necessary to address the immune system. If autoimmune hypothyroidism is not fully addressed, the patient never feels better, and the condition will continue to advance.
Whatever form of hypothyroidism you have, it may be in your best interest to take thyroid hormone medication. However, if TSH levels continue to rise, it is time to consider autoimmune hypothyroidism.
In order to support thyroid health in cases of autoimmunity, heal the gut.
Achieving a healthy digestive tract and stable blood sugar levels are both essential when healing an autoimmune hypothyroid condition.
An effective program that supports the healing of autoimmune hypothyroidism will include:
- Regulation of blood sugar.
- Gut support and leaky gut repair.
- Reduction of stress and inflammation.
The seven principles laid out in The Body Ecology Diet give us the tools to do this.
- When we remove food toxins from the diet, such as sugar, grains, and processed oils, we begin to take the steps that will heal an imbalanced immune response.
- When we practice harmonious food combination and listen to the messages from our body, we no longer overburden our system with inflammatory agents.
The Core Program, which contains Vitality SuperGreen, InnergyBiotic, Assist Full Spectrum Enzymes, and Stevia Liquid Concentrate, supports the repair of the intestinal wall and the restoration of a robust inner ecology.
When treating the thyroid, ask more questions and, if necessary, go beyond iodine supplementation or thyroid hormone replacement.