I get asked what I eat all the time, so I thought it would be a good idea to write an article with some of my go-to meals.
I’m not the most creative guy in the kitchen and usually use only a handful of ingredients.
My meals can be prepared in under 10 minutes… but I’ve still managed to make them taste pretty damn good, if I may say so myself.
All the meals are low-carb and weight loss friendly.
1. Eggs and Vegetables, Fried in Coconut Oil
This is what I eat for breakfast literally every single day. I never get tired of it and it keeps me full for a long time.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, Spinach, Frozen Vegetable Mix (carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green beans) and Spices.
- 1. Add coconut oil to frying pan and turn up the heat.
- 2. Add vegetables. In my case, I use a frozen mix so I need to let it thaw in the heat for a few minutes.
- 3. Add eggs (I use 3 or 4).
- 4. Add spices. I use a spice mix, although salt and pepper work great too.
- 5. (Optional) Add spinach.
- 6. Stir fry until ready.