4. Ground Beef With Sliced Bell Peppers
This is a meal I eat from time to time, not very often. It is perfect if you have some spare ground beef laying around.
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Onions, Ground Beef, Spinach, Spices and a Bell Pepper.
- 1. Cut an onion in little pieces.
- 2. Put coconut oil on pan, turn up the heat.
- 3. Add onion to pan, stir for a minute or two.
- 4. Add ground beef.
- 5. Add some spices (I use a spice mix, but salt and pepper work fine).
- 6. Add spinach.
- 7. (Optional) If you want to spice things up a bit, add some black pepper and chili powder.
- 8. Stir fry until ready, serve with a sliced bell pepper.