5. Cheeseburgers Without The Bun
This is a meal that I never get tired of. Burgers without the bun, with some cheeses and served with raw spinach.
Ingredients: Butter, Hamburgers, Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese, Salsa, Spices, Spinach.
- 1. Put butter on pan, turn up the heat.
- 2. Add burgers and spices.
- 3. Flip until close to being ready.
- 4. Add a few slices of cheddar and some cream cheese on top.
- 5. Turn down the heat and put a lid on the pan until the cheese melts.
- 6. Serve with some spinach. I like to pour some of the fat from the pan on top of the spinach.
- 7. To make the burgers even more juicy, add some salsa on top.