7. Fake Meat-Based Pizza… Meatza
If you miss pizza, then you’re going to love this. It tastes even better, in my opinion, without all the nasty ingredients.
This recipe is very easy to modify and you can add whatever you want to it … vegetables, mushrooms, different cheeses, etc.
Ingredients: Ground Beef, Salsa, Onions, Spice, Garlic Powder, Shredded Cheese and Bacon.
- 1. Cut onions into little pieces and bacon into small slices.
- 2. Mix ground beef, salsa, onions, spices and garlic powder at the bottom of a baking dish.
- 3. Add shredded cheese on top.
- 4. Spread bacon slices over the whole thing.
- 5. Insert into oven, heat at 180-200°C (356-392°F) for 30-40 minutes, until bacon and cheese look crunchy.
Take Home Message
There are even more simple and delicious recipes here: 101 Healthy Low-Carb Recipes That Taste Incredible.
I have no clue when I’ll write another cooking post, but make sure to follow me on Facebook as I often post my meals on there.