If you apply these 15 ADHD tips to your own life, I’m confident that your life will change in big ways.
Ready for a dose of reality?
Just keep reading to see the complete list of tips for living with ADHD.
ADHD Rule 1. Don’t tell most people that you have ADHD
I rarely tell people about my ADHD in the real world for the following reasons:
- Most people don’t care if you have ADHD – not your boss, co-workers, friends, or even family members in many cases (an unfortunate reality)
- The mainstream media has convinced most people that ADHD isn’t a real condition (another massive problem)
- Most people think you’re playing the victim card when you tell them that you have ADHD
- Most people think that taking prescription ADHD medication to manage your ADHD is like ‘cheating’ (people will become very envious of you)
- Everyone wants to give you their personal opinion on your medical condition