80% of your results comes from 20% of your effort.
Always remember this rule.
The Pareto Principle applies to everything in life – especially your ADHD diet. I can’t believe that more people don’t know about this.
The majority of your lifelong health benefits will stem from eating mostly healthy food, drinking a green smoothie every day, using herbs and spices with medicinal properties, taking care of your gut, and taking the right supplements.
Of all the ADHD tips on this list, optimizing most of your diet just might be the one that saves your life.
ADHD Rule 6. Take the right supplements for ADHD
I take a few supplements each day to help me manage my ADHD and feel my best. The following supplements give me good results, and I take them as consistently as possible:
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw B Complex (Amazon) – This is a food-based, twice-a-day multivitamin from a trusted brand that I use.
- Thorne Research Magnesium Citramate (Amazon) – I take 2 to 3 capsules of this nightly.
- Rainbow Light Vitamin D3 Sunny Gummies (Product Review) – Perhaps the most important supplement you can take for helping your brain function.
- Jarrow Milk Thistle (Amazon) – Make sure to keep your liver healthy.
- Life & Food Ultra Probiotic-50 (Amazon) – This is a high-quality probiotic supplement that will keep your gut healthy.