Neuropathy describes a problem with the human nerves, often the “peripheral nerves” as opposed to the “central nervous system”. The term neuropathy mentions to a wide area and a large number of nerves, but the problem caused will depend on the kind of nerves which are impacted, including motor nerves, sensory nerves, and autonomic nerves. Your peripheral nervous system connects the nerves from your spinal cord and brain, to the rest of the body, including your arms, hands, legs, feet, internal organs, face and mouth. Peripheral neuropathy is an ailment happening when the nerves malfunction because they are destroyed or damaged. This will disrupt the normal functioning of our nerves. They may send signals of pain when there is something harming you or even nothing causing pain. It could be because of systemic illness, an injury, an inherited disorder, and an infection. Peripheral neuropathy is uncomfortable. Some basic information about neuropathy you should acknowledge before learning home remedies for neuropathy pain in hands, legs and feet will be mentioned right below. Do not skip them if you want to get rid of neuropathy symptoms once and for all!
What Are Symptoms Of A Neuropathy?
No matter the cause of neuropathy, this condition is associated with some characteristic symptoms. Despite some people with neuropathy might not have symptoms, some specific symptoms are still common. Each nerve in your peripheral system has a particular function, so the symptoms will depend on the kind of nerves impacted. Nerves are divided into:
- Sensory nerves receiving sensation, like pain, temperature, vibration or touch from the skin.
- Autonomic nerves controlling functions like heart rate, blood pressure, bladder and digestion.
- Motor nerves controlling your muscles.
The symptoms of neuropathy include:
- A feeling like wearing a tight sock or glove
- tingling in the feet or hands
- stabbing, sharp pains
- a heavy, weak feeling in the hands, arms and legs
- a shocking or buzzing sensation
- regularly dropping many things from hands
- sexual dysfunction, particularly in men
- excessive sweating
- digestive difficulty
The symptoms of neuropathy could signal other conditions. Make sure that you tell your doctor about your symptoms.