- Do not let capsaicin contact wounds, cuts, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Some allergic reactions of capsaicin could be an allergy to mugwort, fennel, celery, birch pollen, and anise.
20. Chiropractic Massage
Massage is a good option among home remedies for neuropathy. It can be helpful for alleviating low-back pain and improving the range of motion, lessening anxiety and depression, enhancing immunity, increasing joint flexibility, reducing cramping and spasms, and relieving migraine pain.
According to studies, people with neuropathy benefited from chiropractic massage. It can help loosen the tight muscles, aid in the circulation and nerve connection, and relax the whole body as well. However, make sure that you choose the qualified massage therapist and ask doctor before using any type of massage for neuropathy.
- Most people can benefit from massage for neuropathy. Nonetheless, some forms of massage could leave you feeling sore the next day. Most serious problems are resulted from too much pressure during massage or allergy to massage oil, or sensitivity.
- Massage should not be done in the area with blood clots, healing or open wounds, fractures, skin infections, and weakened bones.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctors before using any form of massage therapy.
The home remedies for neuropathy mentioned above are effective and safe for most people. These remedies just use natural ingredients which are easy-to-find and simple-to-use. If you feel this article of 20 Best Natural Home Remedies for Neuropathy Pain in Hands, Legs and Feet is useful, do not hesitate to leave your feedbacks/comments at the comment box below. We will respond as soon as we could.