What Are Risk Factors Of Neuropathy?
Neuropathy risk factors often include:
- Alcohol abuse
- Diabetes mellitus, particularly if your sugar levels are not controlled
- Vitamin deficiencies like B vitamins
- Infections like shingles, lyme disease, HIV, etc
Autoimmune diseases suc has lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, in which the immune system attacks your tissues
- Liver, kidney or thyroid disorders
- Exposure to toxins
- Repetitive motions like people performed for some specific jobs
- Family having a history of neuropathy
Top 20 Natural Home Remedies For Neuropathy Pain In Hands, Legs And Feet
Living with nerve pain associated with neuropathy could be a long-term proposition. It is said that some neuropathic pain can get better on its own, but that may take months or even years. Other nerve pain gets worsen slowly or stays the same for many years. Some could not be reversed. Despite your doctor could help you treat neuropathic pain with the most modern available therapies, there are many of things you could do at home to take care of pain. This article fromTrueRemedies.com will reveal to you top 18 natural home remedies for neuropathy pain in hands, legs and feet that could can practice without costs. Take a look!