1. Nothing on earth is interesting enough to keep your attention over the sound of loud shoes click clacking against the floor.
2. You know the easiest way to clean a room is to throw everything away.
3. As soon as you let me know you got adult ADHD, you get to hear a half-hour tale on how they also have someone with ADHD but are not diagnosed and how they do all the same things and they totally relate.
4. Whenever anyone tells you that, you just lack discipline.
5. You get highway hypnosis from reading long books.
6. When you have to work in any open space that is not the quietest, emptiest, most boring library ever.
7. The one time you found your purse in the fridge.
8. Every time, there is something that keeps getting you… missing the little details.
9. You keep 23 windows open on your computer.
10. Everything gets started but nothing is usually done.