11. Keeping track of a conversation with Venn diagrams, because you are not only two sentences in and tour brain is already flooded.
12. You spend a lot of time wondering when the time will be right to get to the bathroom again, just so you just get that opportunity to move about.
13. You wake up at 7 a.m., but you are not really awake until three hours later, when the stimulant medication and maybe some ill-advised caffeine kick in.
14. Everything is a distraction. Especially flashing lights on computers, phones, monitors and screens.
15. It is super easy to procrastinate in the face of anything.
16. You are inclined to be disinterested in things you were very interested in seconds ago.
17. Have a short-term memory that is the stuff of comedy legend.
18. An explicable urge to ride your bike around the neighborhood. At midnight.
19. When you get text message and you fail to immediately reply, it is never going to be answered anymore.
20. The best pet for you is one that reminds you when it needs to be fed.